ProComm Armor Flex Dual CB Antenna Cable is constructed from high quality, double shielded, cable with a unique double braid for maximum shielding.
ProComm has completed the challenge of producing the ultimate in heavy duty, ultra-shielded Mini 8 coaxial cable that has the flex you demand. Hand solder connections and a 100% tested product are standard features of ProComm coax. The Armor Flex dual cable is built tough and won't fail over the long haul.
Install your co-phase CB antenna system right the first time. Be sure to get ProComm Armor Flex Dual CB antenna coaxial cable from CB World for a worry-free two-way radio service.
Armor Flex co-phased CB antenna cable is a dual cable designed for applications using two CB antennas with one radio. The Armor Flex dual cable has 3 PL259 Connectors. Available in ready to install 12 or 18 feet lengths.
- Unique Double Braid Cable For Maximum Shielding
- Aluminum, Magnesium Alloy, Exposed Exterior Ground Enhancing Braid; To Ensure Optimum SWR and Improved Operation
- Ultra High Quality, Super Mini 8 Low Loss Cable For the Best Performance
- 98% Tinned Copper Braid and Tinned Copper Conductor
- All Soldered Kalibur Bakelite PL-259 Connectors
- 12 or 18 foot lengths
- Made in the U.S.A.
No posts found