Astatic is the name in professional CB microphones. Astatic tests every one of their microphones to ensure that only top quality mics will make the cut.
The Astatic 636L Noise Canceling 4 Pin CB Microphone is the ultimate noise canceling CB microphone. The 636L boasts heavy duty construction, grille screen, and a smooth operating, long life switch with spring return. Select models also feature a stainless steel cord.
The Astatic 636L is available in black, chrome, silver, and American Flag graphics. The 636L is stylish and sleek making it the perfect noise canceling microphone for CB, Amateur radio, and SSB communications.
The Astatic 636L is a 4 pin DIN dynamic CB microphone. The 636L mic is compatible with any CB radio wired for a standard 4 pin plug. For complete information on CB microphone compatibility see our CB microphone guide available in the CB World Help Center.
- Dynamic noise canceling element
- Frequency response: 100 to 5000 Hz
- Output level: -56 dB (1.6mV) @ 1PA
- Impedance: 400 ohms, matches 50 to 1000 ohms
- Soft vinyl lip guard
- 4 Pin microphone plug
- Maximum talk power
- Grille screen
- Double chrome plated on the 636LSE and 636L-FLAG
- Polyurethane coated on the 636L-C and 636L-DX1
- Rubberized polyurethane coated on 636LRB1
- Smooth operating, long life key button
- Chrome plated on 636LSE and 636L-FLAG
- Black on the 636L-C, 636L-DX1, and 636LRB1
- Famous 636L dynamic noise canceling element assures clarity in noisy environments
- Indestructible super-flex stainless steel cord (all models except 636L-DX1)
- Coiled cord is protect with strain relief
- Quality tested
- One year Factory warranty
- Available in 4 variations
- Noise Canceling
- 4 Pin