A CB radio mount allows you to install your radio on any flat surface. Most commonly they are attached to the floor, dash, or roof (inside) of a vehicle. Most brackets are very similar in shape and only differ in size. The width is the most important thing to look at when trying to find a bracket for your radio.
Most, if not all, CB radios come with a mounting bracket. They can become lost or damaged over time. Some CBer's like to be able to move their radio between vehicles without relocating the bracket. For these situations we have replacement CB radio mounting brackets for many radios from the most popular Cobra and Uniden, to some obscure, older radios.
There are several sizes to choose from on the drop-down menu above. They are listed by the width only. If a bracket matches the width of your radio, it will be deep enough for it. Ever bracket listed has one hole on each side for side knobs (not included) and at least two holes in the bottom for mounting. They are all sturdy, metal CB brackets. The finish varies, but the image should be accurate for each one. The brackets on this page are for single, horizontal mounting only. We do have deep brackets for verticle and stack mounting available on other pages.
Here is a break down of the available sizes, and some (but not all) of the radios they are compatible with.
- 4 5/8" - Small radios including Cobra 19DX, Midland 1001Z, Uniden PRO510XL & PRO520XL
- 5" - Factory replacement for Uniden PRO505XL
- 5 3/4" - Cobra 19 LTD
- 6" - Cobra 21
- 6 1/2" - Cobra 25 series ( 25LTD, 25NWST, 25LX, etc)
- 6 3/4" - Black mounting bracket
- 7" - Uniden PRO538W, PRO540, and PRO640E
- 7 1/2" - Uniden PC78XL, PC78LTW, PC78ELITE & Cobra 29 series (29LTD, 29 WX NW ST, 29LX, etc)
No posts found