Cobra 25 NW LTD Classic CB Radio is a great classic standard sized two-way radio. Cobra quality that our customers have come to appreciate in a mid-sized radio chassis. The 25 NW LTD has a few additional features over and above the 25 LTD Classic; most notably the Cobra NightWatch fully illuminated display with adjustable dimmer and additional noise filter for improved audio.
Cobra’s NightWatch provides enhanced low light radio operation by lighting up the entire radio face plate with electroluminescent illumination. NightWatch helps eliminate driver eye strain and fatigue keeping you safer, longer for over the road adventures!
The 25 NW LTD is another great, standard sized radio from Cobra. This CB radio is good for those looking for a mid-sized radio with a few more features than the 25 LTD Classic. The smaller sized Cobra 25 fits easily into more locations in a variety of vehicles. This radio includes all the features of the 25 classic and adds Cobra's NightWatch display illumination with a dimmer switch and an additional noise filter. Instant access to channels 9/19, front mounted 4 pin Dynamic mic, switchable ANL/NB, and PA functions are all still standard on the 25 NW LTD CB, so you won’t be left wanting more.
Professional drivers demand Cobra CBs for their high quality, rich features, and clear audio. Hear for yourself why over the road pros continue to use Cobra radios more than any other brand. Available from CB World with fast, free shipping today!
Cobra 25 NW LTD Features:
- Illuminated front panel
- 4 watt Maximum Allowed Output Power
- 40 Channels
- Full 4 Watts AM RF & Dyna-mic Controls
- CB/PA Function
- Switchable Automatic Noise Limiter and Noise Blanker
- Front Mounted Standard 4 Pin Microphone Jack
- High Output Dynamic Microphone with a 9' Cord
- Dimmer Control
- Large Illuminated S/SWR/RF Meter
- Bright Channel Readout LED
- Instant Channel 9/19
- External Speaker Jack
- Easy to Hear 4" Speaker
- 2 Year Warranty
- Frequency Channel Range 26.965 to 27.405 MHz, Tolerance .005%
- Phase Lock Loop Synthesizer
- 13.8VDC input voltage
- Size 8 5/8" x 6 3/8" x 2 13/64", weighs 4 pounds
- UHF SO239 Antenna Connector
- 4 Watts Power Output, AM Modulation
- Frequency Response 300 to 3000 Hz
- Output Impedance 50 Ohms, unbalanced
- Sensitivity is less than 1 uV for 10dB/N
- Selectivity is 6 dB @ 7 KHz, 60 dB @ 10 KHz
- IF Frequencies - Double conversion 10.695 MHz and 455 KHz
- RF Gain Range 40 dB
- Audio Output 4 Watts into external speaker (8 Ohms, 4 W min)
What’s included in the Box
- Cobra 25 NW LTD Radio
- Heavy Duty Dynamic Microphone
- Mounting C Bracket and Thumb screws
- Microphone Hanger Bracket and screws
- Fused Power Cord
- Owner Manual
- Size: 2 1/4" H x 6 3/8" W x 8 5/8 D
- This is a standard sized radio. I has the same height and depth as a 29 LTD, but is not as wide.
- The 25 LTD includes a mounting bracket with 2 thumb screws for mounting.
- The power cable for this CB radio is detachable for easier installation. Do you need a replacement power cord? Check out the AUCB91.
- RF Gain
- PA Speaker Out
- Microphone Gain
- Emergency Channels
No posts found