Free shipping on orders over $50!
This CB coax is designed for a co-phased (also known as dual antenna) installation. This dual cable connects two separate antennas to one CB radio by joining the cables at the PL259 connector that screws into the back of the radio. The two cables also attach to the antennas with PL259 connectors. We also have this cable with dual ring connectors
- 95% Shielding to Protect Against Interference and RF Leaks
- Stranded Center Conductor for More Flexibility
- Polyvinyl Center Insulation to Extend Usable Life
- Exceeds Mil-Speck Requirements for RG-59A/U (75 Ohm) Cable
- (2) 18' Lengths Terminated in PL-259 Connections
No posts found