FireStik side mounts are the solution you need when you are mounting your antenna to the side of your vehicle or any other flat vertical surface. The mounts include a stud and mounting hardware. This type of mount is often installed on the side of truck cabs, on toolboxes, RV's, inside the bed rail on pickups, and countless other applications.
These sides mounts are available in plated and stainless steel versions, selectable at the top of this page. The plated version is made from cold rolled steel finished with chrome plating. The stainless steel version is made from heavy duty stainless steel. The stainless steel model is preferable if you are concerned about long-term durability or live near salt water.
There are two options for studs with this mount, selectable at the top of the page. The SO239 stud has a screw on connector for coax that has the big PL259 connector on it. The lug stud has a bolt on the bottom for connecting a hoop, lug, or Fire-Ring connector. The choice is mainly personal preference. The lug stud will give you lower clearance, especially when using coax with a FireRing.
Firestik Side Mount Features
- Mounts on Any Flat Vertical Metal Surface
- Chrome Plated Cold Rolled Steel or Stainless Steel
- Will Support up to a 7' Antenna When all 4 Bolts are Secured
- Actual Size: 2.25" Wide and 4.2" Tall (Includes Stud) Outward Protrusion 1.9"
- Complete with all Hardware
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
CB Antenna Mount
- SO239 (Screw On Connector)
- Lug (Terminal Connectors)
- Side Mount
No posts found