The DX 929 is Galaxy's entry level CB radio. Packed with the most sought after features in a smaller more compact chassis the DX929 is a practical radio for any vehicle from passenger cars to semi-trucks. Galaxy’s customers provided feedback on what features they used most often in CB radios and Galaxy radios took heed.
The Galaxy DX929 is loaded with important features including RF gain, PA out, and a built in signal/power output/modulation/SWR meter. The Starlite blue backlit display of the DX929 makes it easy to see in any light condition, providing at a glance radio status. The variable dimmer and Talkback circuitry included on the DX929 are features normally only found on larger premium CB radios. A front mounted mic enhances the DX929’s functionality, allowing the CB to be mounted in a wider variety of locations.
Be sure to check out full lineup of Galaxy two-way radios at CB World. Outstanding performance, quality, and service are Galaxy radio hallmarks that our customers acknowledge as stand out benefits of Galaxy’s products.
DX 929 Features:
- Blue Lite Background
- Variable Dimmer and Talkback Circuitry (TB has Hi/Lo/Off)
- Variable RF and Mic Gain Controls
- Large Lighted Meter for Monitoring Incoming Signal/Power Output/ Modulation & SWR
- Public Address System
- Antenna Warning (SWR Alert)
- Switchable Noise Blanker and Noise Limiter
- Standard Microphone Jack (4 pin Cobra/Uniden Compatible)
- Smaller in Design then Previous Galaxy Models
- Two year warranty
What’s included in the box:
- DX 929 CB Radio
- CB Microphone
- Power Cable
- Mounting bracket and hardware
- Owner's Manual
- Size: 2 1/4" H x 7 1/4" W x 9" D
- This is a medium sized radio. It is recommended for vehicles with a little extra space
- The DX 929 includes a mounting bracket with 4 5mm thumb screws for mounting.
- The mounting bracket for this radio allows the radio to be tilted slightly up or down
- The power cable for this CB radio is detachable for easier installation
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS ON GALAXY RADIO PRODUCTS.
ANY AND ALL WARRANTY ISSUES MUST GO DIRECTLY TO THE MANUFACTURER.
PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU READ OUR RETURNS POLICY BEFORE YOU ORDER.
- SWR Meter
- RF Gain
- PA Speaker Out
- Microphone Gain
- Antenna Warning