Free shipping on orders over $50!
- 350 - 400 Watts PEP RF Output Power
- Uses 4 ERF7530 100W MOSFETS
- Variable Power Output - In All Modes
- TOP GUN Modulator Feature – 350 - 400 Watts of Swing on AM!
- TOP GUN Compressor Feature – Tailors and shapes the audio signal for maximum punch through heavy traffic
- AM / FM / PA Modes
- +10 kHz Switch
- 4pin Front Panel Microphone Jack
- Blue LED Meter Light and Channel Display
- Front Panel Band Switch
- RF Gain and Microphone Gain Controls
- Noise Blanker and Automatic Noise Limiter (ANL)
- +10kHz Switch
- TURBO Digital Echo - A Magnum Exclusive!
- AMT - All Mode Talk-Back with Volume Control
- SWR Bridge and High SWR Warning Light with On/Off Switch!
- External Frequency Counter Jack on Back Panel
- 1 Year Warranty
- Free Schematic and Parts Layout Diagrams with Every Radio
- Modes : AM / FM / PA
- Antenna Impedance : 50 ohm, unbalanced
- Operating Temperature : -100 C to +600 C
- Frequency Control : Digital Phase-Lock Loop (PLL) Synthesizer
- Frequency Accuracy : Better than +10 ppm from 0 - 400 C after 15 min. warm up
- Power Requirement : 12 – 14.5 V DC, negative ground, 45 Amps Current Draw
- Dimensions (W x H x D) : 7.875 x 3.00 x 11.50 in
- Weight : 7.00 lbs
- Transmitter Specifications
- FM 70 Watts
- AM 1~70 Watts Average / 350 - 400 Watts PEP
- Transistors : 4 ERF7530 Finals
- Spurious Emissions : More than 50 dB below peak output power
- Carrier Suppression : More than 40 dB below peak output power
- FM Deviation : +/- 2 kHz maximum
- Frequency Response : 400 to 2800 Hz
- Receiver Specifications
- Circuit Type : Double-Conversion Superheterodyne
- 1st IF .. 10.695 MHz
- 2nd IF 455 kHz
- AM 1.0 uV at 10 dB S + N/N
- FM 0.3uV at dB SINAD
- Selectivity : AM / FM 6.0 kHz (-6 dB) / 18 kHz (-60 dB)
- Adjacent Channel Rejection : Better than 70 dB
- IF Rejection : Better than 80 dB for all frequencies
- Frequency Response : 250 to 3000 Hz
- Noise Blanker Type : All mode, seven stage high gain
- Audio Output Power : 2 watts minimum at 10% THD with an 8 ohm load
- Audio Output Impedance : 8 ohms
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS ON 10-METER HAM RADIOS.
ANY AND ALL WARRANTY ISSUES MUST GO DIRECTLY TO THE MANUFACTURER.
PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU READ OUR RETURNS POLICY BEFORE YOU ORDER.
No posts found