Long Range Navigation (LORAN) Shakespeare 10-3 8 foot Loran C whip antenna. The Shakespeare 10-3 Classic series antennas are rugged, reliable and best in class. Since the 1960’s the Shakespeare ® Company has been a leading pioneer in manufacturing innovative marine antennas. Elite boaters worldwide depend on Shakespeare ® including the U.S. Coast Guard and military services. The Shakespeare model 10-3 antenna is a marine navigation accessory that is recommended by all Loran manufacturers for its well-known quality, performance and reliability. A Loran coupler is required to connect to Loran-C radio receivers and is not included with this antenna.
- Loran-C radio navigation
- 100 kHz brief radio frequency pulse antenna
- Loran C receivers
- Loran coupler
- 8 foot (2.4 meter) long fiberglass antenna
- Optimized for strong Loran-C signals in inland waterways
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule
- Standard Loran C 3/8"-24 threaded connection
- Single section antenna
- 8 Ft.
- 3/8 inch x 24
No posts found