The Stryker SR-5K is a base load, magnetic mount antenna that can be used for both CB radios and 10 meter radios. With a capability to handel 5000 watts on AM and 20,000 watts on SSB, you won't be over loading it easily. This cb antenna comes with 18 feet of high quality cb coax terminated in a PL259.
Stryker SR-5K Features:
Low Loss Coil – Provides maximum performance by using 100% pure silver plate over the large solid copper wire and that means this antenna will outperform other “base loaded” antennas
Extremely Durable – Stryker's antenna is constructed using high impact mobay thermoplastic, this protects the coil from snow, ice, rain and all other elements that destroy ordinary antennas.
Removable Coil – The coil is easily removable which is very convenient if you park in a garage, use drive through car washes or simply aren’t using your antenna at the time. A weather tight cap is included that screws onto the base once you’ve removed the coil
Screw on PL-259 – The high quality coax includes a PL-259 that screws on and off easily so you can route your coax and you never have to worry about soldering.
Weather Channel Ready – Does your radio receive weather channels? The SR-5K is weather channel ready for additional convenience!
- 5000 watt AM & 20,000 watts SSB power handling
- 62-1/2 in tapered stainless steel whip
- 26 MHz to 30 MHz frequency range
- Set screws make SWR tuning painless
- Coil removes from base for safe storage or parking in your garage.
- 18 feet high quality coax with removable PL-259 for easy routing.
- Includes screw on weather cap & allen wrench.
- Extremely low loss coil, means more talking power
- 2 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 5.5 Ft.
- Magnet Mount