The Turner RK56B RoadKing CB Microphone is a heavy duty hand filling 4 pin DIN dynamic noise cancelling microphone.
The 4 pin DIN connector on the RK56B noise cancelling mic is compatible with most new CB radios including those manufactured by Cobra, Uniden, Midland, and Galaxy. For complete information on mic compatibility see our CB microphone guide.
The RK56B has a handsome Black cycolacâ¢ resin case. The cycolacâ¢ resign has outstanding aesthetics, is extra tough and especially resistant to high temperatures. If youâve ever left your radio mic sitting on the dash or seat you know what can happen to any lesser quality unit!
The RK56B RoadKing CB mic has a Push-to-Talk button located on Right side of mic â perfect for left handed operation. The PTT switch sits up high on the teardrop shaped housing making for a comfortable hand weld that allows for extended conversation without fatigue. The metal mic hanger of the RoadKing RK56B is a classy touch that you rarely find on other manufacturers CB microphones.
Get the noise cancelling microphone that professional drivers depend on. The RoadKing RK56B a real class act that sounds as good as it looks. Try one today from CB World!
- Dynamic Noise Canceling Microphone
- Excellent voice characteristics
- Frequency response: 100 Hz â 8 kHz, output level @ 1 kHz
- Output Level @ 1kHz Open Circuit: -72dB (ret. 0dB=1V/Ohm Bar)
- Power Level: -55dB (ret 0dB=1Mw/10 Ohm Bar)
- Output impedance: 2000 Ohms (matches 600-5000 Ohm input)
- Black cycolacâ¢ case
- 6 foot Coiled cord with dual end strain relief
- RK56B comes with standard 4-pin connector
- Metal mic hanger button
- Push-to-Talk button located on Right side of mic
- Twelve month limited manufacturer warranty
- Noise Canceling
- 4 Pin
No posts found