The Uniden PC687 CB Radio is an update to the PC68 series and preserves the “classic Uniden” look. Larger meters and fewer knobs make the PC687 more user friendly than older Uniden models while retaining all of the features professional drivers demand from their two-way radio.
The Uniden PC687 brings Uniden's basic chrome CB up to twenty-first century standards. The extra-large S/RF meter is easy to read from across the cab. A large channel display compliments the PC687’s other classic features like mic and RF gain, Weather alert, noise blanker, instant channel 9, and more. Add the BC906W wireless microphone for convenient cord-free operation. The PC687 utilizes a 6 pin microphone, unlike its predecessors.
Uniden PC687 Features:
- 40 channel CB radio
- Instant channel 9 access
- Extra-large S/RF/SW meter for easy viewing
- Integrated PA function lets you get the word out through a PA speaker
- High cut control can help eliminate high-frequency noise
- NOAA weather with alert gets the latest weather conditions and hazards
- Mic gain adjust for best transmit level
- RF gain adjust for best reception
- Automatic noise limiter and noise blanker provide the clearest reception
What’s included in the box:
- Uniden PC687 CB Radio
- Noise canceling microphone
- Mounting bracket and hardware
- Mic clip
- Size: 2.16" H x 6.31" W x 6.45 D (without knobs and jacks)
- This is a small radio, good for installing in vehicles with less space in the cab such as newer cars and smaller pickups.
- This CB Radio includes a mounting bracket with 2 6MM thumb screws for mounting.
- The power cable for this CB radio is detachable for easier installation
- RF Gain
- PA Speaker Out
- Microphone Gain
- Emergency Channels
- Antenna Warning