The IM-AF Inverse Multiplexor System is an AM/FM CB antenna splitter from ProComm, Inc. that will convert CB antennas for use with AM/FM radios.
If the thought of running multiple antennas leaves you twisted in knots, combine your antennas with an Inverse Multiplexor system. No need to add to the rat nest of cables running through your car, truck, big rig, or RV. Use the IM-AF from ProComm and simplify your radio setup!
This antenna splitter from ProComm is designed to allow you to use your CB antenna for both CB communications and for your AM/FM radio listening. The use of this device is similar to the Firestik AR1A.
Installation is straight forward. The coax from the CB antenna is connected to one side of the IMAF. Two short jumper cables are provided with the IMAF that connect to your AM/FM radio (Motorola connector) and CB radio (PL259 connector).
Compact to easily fit under the dash of most vehicles the IMAF measures 4" w x 2.25" t x 1.5" d.
This product is not recommended for use with no-ground plane (NGP) antennas.
- Inverse multiplexor box
- 2 foot RG58U coax with male BNC connector to male Motorola plug
- 2 foot RG58U coax with male BNC connector to PL259 connector
- Installation instructions.
- Allows CB antenna to simultaneously work as AM/FM antenna
- Eliminate the need for multiple aerial antennas on your car, truck, or RV
- No tuning required
- Rated at 30 watts max input power
- For Standard CB antennas not recommended for NGP antennas
- IMAF measures 4 inches wide x 2.25 inches tall x 1.5 inches deep
- Easy to follow Instructions included
No posts found