Astatic RD104E Road Devil Noise Canceling CB Microphone affords maximum talking power, making the conversation easy to understand even during the noisiest conditions.
The Road Devil, from Astatic, is the ultimate handheld power microphone. It features a black polyurethane coated steel grille, volume control, and noise canceling technology. It requires a 9 volt battery to operate (not included). The RD104E mic is recommended for radios with no mic gain control.
The Astatic Road Devil microphone is bright red, making it easy to locate when it's time to answer important radio calls! Put a Road Devil to work for bigger, high performance audio with your CB, Amateur, and two-way radio.
The Astatic RD104E Road Devil is a 4 pin power CB microphone. The RD104E is compatible with any CB radio wired for a standard 4 pin plug.
For more information on compatibility see our CB microphone guide.
- Polyurethane coated steel grille screen
- Volume control boosts power and amplifies microphone
- Electret noise canceling element assures clarity in noisy conditions
- Super high quality heavy duty cord
- 4 pin connector
- Requires standard 9 volt battery (not included)
- One year factory warranty
- Amplified electret noise canceling type
- Output level: Open circuit, -42 dB (0dB = 1 Volt / microbar)
- Impedance: 100 ohms (matches any radio)
- Cable: Six wire (five conductors, one conductor shield) shielded coiled cord
When you receive this microphone the battery wire is outside the microphone case. This is just to demonstrate that the mic needs a battery. The microphone should not be used with a battery attached outside the case. The battery wires are routed by the push to talk button inside the mic. They should be rerouted away from the button prior to use to avoid damage to the wires.
Additional Info 1
No posts found