The Astron SL11RGE 11 Amp power supply for GE is from the slim line series, a compact solid state electronically regulated linear power supply. It will hold two-way radios and similar sized electronic chassis.
Astron is a premier manufacturer of converters, inverters, chargers, and power supplies. Astron power supplies are well known for their heavy duty, high quality, rugged, and reliable design. Amatuer radio operators, electronic professionals, and hobbyists have relied on Astron products for years. A well-deserved reputation has been earned by Astron power supplies for their extreme low noise, low power applications, and low cost of ownership!
The SL11RGE is a made in America 12V DC power supply designed to operate at a continuous 7 Amps, offering surge protection of 11 Amps output. The SL-11R is equipped with fold-back current limiting capability that protects the power supply from excessive current and continuous shorted output. The Crowbar overvoltage protection protects your external equipment against excessive voltage due to supply failure.
Whether youÃ ¢ re testing radio equipment or setting up a base station, the Astron SL11RGE 11 Amp power supply, for GE sized chassis two-way radios, will provide the regulated power needed for your gear!
- Input Voltage: 115VAC 60 HZ 300W
- Output Voltage: 13.8 VDC (+/- 0.05 V) Internally Adjustable (11-15 V)
- Continuous Amperage Output 7 Amps
- ICS (Surge) Amperage Output 11 Amps
- Solid State Electronically Regulated
- Fold-Back Current Limiting- Protects Power Supply from Excessive Current & Continuous Shorted Output
- Ripple Less than 5 mV Peak to Peak Full Load and Low Line
- Maintains Regulation & Low Ripple at Low Line Input Voltage
- Three Conductor Power Cord
- Dimensions: 5 5/8" (H) x 7" (W) x 9.75" D
- Shipping Weight: 13 Lbs.
- One Year Warranty
- Made in USA
No posts found