Astron SL low profile power supplies are designed for the specific power requirements of land mobile radios. Whether you are bench testing, configuring your mobile radios, or even utilizing your mobile for base station operations AstronÃ ¢ s SL15R provides the utmost durability and long work life!
The Astron SL15R Low profile power supply wonÃ ¢ t hog up your precious workbench space, the minimal footprint is a scant 7 inches wide x 10 inches deeps x 3 inches high. YouÃ ¢ ll have plenty of room for radios, multimeters, and components even if your work area or ham shack is a lean and mean setup.
LetÃ ¢ s face facts with todayÃ ¢ s technology having a computer on the bench is just about a necessity. The ability to power your mobile radio with an Astron SL15R and configure the radio via a USB interface is much more than a convenience. The ability to program frequencies, repeater access, SDR, and even GPS data into a 10 meter or VHF/UHF radio is made drastically simpler with a laptop and cable. Who wants to spend the time sitting in a cramped car or truck cab doing this kind of detailed radio setup? The comfort of a well-stocked work bench and access to all of your tools and manuals just plain makes these tasks almost fun!
Astron power supplies are quality American made electronic equipment. Invest in an Astron SL15R low profile power supply and experience for yourself the most rugged and reliable method of getting DC power to all of your mobile radio gear.
SL Series Low Profile Power Supply
- Output Voltage: 13.8 VDC (+/- 0.05 V) Internally Adjustable (11-15 V)
- Continuous Amperage Output 12 Amps
- ICS (Surge) Amperage Output 15 Amps
- Solid State Electronically Regulated
- Fold-Back Current Limiting- Protects Power Supply from Excessive Current & Continuous Shorted Output
- Ripple Less than 5 mV Peak to Peak Full Load and Low Line
- Maintains Regulation & Low Ripple at Low Line Input Voltage
- Three Conductor Power Cord
- Dimensions: 2 3/8" (H) x 7" (W) x 9.75" D
- Shipping Weight: 13 Lbs.
- One Year Warranty - Made in USA
Additional Info 1
No posts found