The Astron SL15RRA Low Profile 15 Amp with cabinet for Motorola is engineered for the specific power requirements of land mobile radios. The Astron SL15RRA has a cabinet that allows easy integration of Motorola radio chassis. Whether you are running a Motorola mobile as a base station or are bench tuning a fleet of mobile radios the SL15RRA is a rugged and reliable low profile power supply that will get the job done.
Whenever your power needs rely on ac mains for primary power, safety has to be foremost on any radio operators mind. The Astron SL15RRA is a heavy duty low profile power supply that handily provides the three most critical functions needed for mobile radio circuit protection:
- Three-wire polarized ac line cords
- Proper fuse protection
- Bleed resistor between output DC voltage line and ground
Astron SL series power supplies are American made with solid state circuitry Ã ¢ you know that they are designed for U.S. AC power lines and can be relied on to provide the 13.8 VDC your radio gear requires.
A low profile chassis, the Astron SL15RRA only takes up an 8 x 10 inch space on your electronic bench. At 13 Lbs. the SL15RRA is light enough that you wonÃ ¢ t throw your back out if you need to move it. The SL15RR is portable enough that you can haul it around to run power for a contest, SAR field exercise, or remote DXing session! Great for anytime or anyplace that you need to convert AC to DC power for any Motorola radio unit!
SL Series Low Profile Power Supply
- Output Voltage: 13.8 VDC (+/- 0.05 V) Internally Adjustable (11-15 V)
- Continuous Amperage Output 12 Amps
- ICS (Surge) Amperage Output 15 Amps
- Solid State Electronically Regulated
- Fold-Back Current Limiting- Protects Power Supply from Excessive Current & Continuous Shorted Output
- Ripple Less than 5 mV Peak to Peak Full Load and Low Line
- Maintains Regulation & Low Ripple at Low Line Input Voltage
- Three Conductor Power Cord
- Dimensions: 4.75" (H) x 7.25" (W) x 9.75" (D)
- Shipping Weight: 13 Lbs.
- One Year Warranty - Made in USA
No posts found