AUC11 - Accessories Unlimited - Low Profile Stainless Steel Fender Or Underhood Antenna Bracket For Shallow Groove Mounting In Compact Vehicles
The fender is a popular place to mount a CB antenna. Fender (or hood) mounts bolt to the fender under the hood and extend out through the gap between the hood and the fender. This short fender mount with stud is for shallow groove mounting in full size pickups and cars. Click here if you need a taller fender mount fender mount. This is our best option for domestic vehicles with no specific mount. We also offer this mount in a kit with coax.
- High quality stainless steel mount
- 3/8 x 24 threaded stud included
- Holds antennas up to 5 feet tall
- Mounts on passenger or driver side of vehicle
- 2.5" Tall (1.5 inches from the bottom to first bend)
- Compatible with 2008-2010 Chevy Silverados and 1986 Toyota 4 Runners and more
- Compatible with 2008 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
- 2007.5 to 2010 Chevy/GMC
A CB coax with lug connectors (hoop connectors) is recommended for this mount. For an easier install, use this Firestik CB antenna coax
This is a sturdy mount that can hold up to 5 foot antennas safely. For 4 and 5 foot antennas we recommend attaching the mount with multiple bolts or screws for added support. This mount accepts 3/8 x 24 threaded CB antennas. A CB antenna spring is recommended for this mount.
No posts found