If you are looking for a clean looking mount for a newer Chevy pickup, this one is what you are looking for. The KGM3-L is a bulk, polished, all stainless steel fender CB antenna mount with lug stud. It fits 2010+ full size Chevy Trucks, Avalanche, Suburban, Tahoe, Toyota Tacoma & 4Runners. No drilling required. This fender mount attaches with existing bolts under the hood and mounts on left side only.
It will mount on a 2016 Silverado 2500HD with no drilling required, however, it will be challenging to complete the install since the mount does not sit very high off of the fender. We recommend trying a Firestik FireRing coax and put the FireRing on the top of the mount instead of underneath.
A CB coax with lug connectors (hoop connectors) is recommended for this mount. For an easier install (or if you have a 2016 Silverado 2500HD), use this Firestik CB antenna coax.
This is a sturdy mount that can hold up to a 5 foot antenna safely. For 4 and 5 foot antennas we recommend attaching the mount with multiple bolts or screws for added support. This mount accepts 3/8 x 24 threaded CB antennas. A CB antenna spring is recommended for this mount.
- 2010+ Chevy Trucks (Avalanche, Suburban, Tahoe, 1500, and 2500)
- There is a hood difference between a standard 2014 Chevy Silverado and the 2014 Chevy Silverado Z71 LTZ so this mount may not fit for the Z71 truck. Same for 2018.
- 2017 Chevy Silverado Pickup
- Can also fit 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra (not a perfect fit buut does work)
- Toyota Tacoma & 4Runners - we are not sure what years this mount will fit- be sure to look at the shape of the mount and see if it looks like it will fit your hood channel
- Stainless Steel
- No Holes to Drill
- 3/8 x 24 threaded stud included
- Holds antennas up to 5 feet tall
- 1 inch from base to first bend
No posts found