Accessories Unlimited Under Hood CB Antenna Kit is a fender mount kit. Our customers have given very high marks for quality matched components at a great price.
The under hood antenna kit includes a tall hood mount with heavy duty lug stud. The AU under hood CB mount is suited for deep groove fender mounting on full size pickups and cars. This is our best option for domestic vehicles that have no specific mount available. This AU antenna kit has been used on a variety of vehicles including import autos.
A complete CB antenna kit includes a fiberglass CB antenna and 18 feet of high quality RG58 coax terminated in a hand soldered lug connector opposite a PL259 connector. A heavy duty stainless steel mounting bracket and stud completes this great package.
Accessories Unlimited top quality products you can count on!
The AU under hood antenna kit is available with either a 3 or 4 foot x ¼ inch fiberglass whip antenna in black or white colors. This antenna has a 500 watt power rating and chrome plated 3/8" x 24 ferrule.
A tall hood mount with stud (the AUC10) that is intended for deep groove hoods, common to full size pickups and cars, is the namesake for this AU antenna kit. This mount is a no-drill style, however, multiple attachment holes allow this mount bracket to fit a wide array of vehicles. Drilling may be required for your individual application.
AUC10 - Accessories Unlimited - Tall Stainless Steel Fender Or Underhood Antenna Bracket For Deep Groove Mounting In Full Size Vehicles
The fender is a popular place to mount a CB antenna. Fender (or hood) mounts bolt to the fender under the hood and extend out through the gap between the hood and the fender. This tall fender mount with stud is for deep groove mounting in full size pickups and cars. Click here if you need a shorter fender mount. This is our best option for domestic vehicles with no specific mount. We also offer this mount in a kit with coax.
- High quality stainless steel mount
- 3/8 x 24 threaded stud included
- Holds antennas up to 5 feet tall
- Mounts on passenger or driver side of vehicle
- 3" Tall
- For older PU, SUVs and Full Size PU and Cars
- Fits Ford 1989 F250
High quality RG58 Pro low noise coax cable with PL259 plug to lug connectors and hand soldered connections is included. This is a 100% tested coax so you know it works right out the package.
- ¼ inch flexible fiberglass whip
- Top loaded ¼ wave helically wound antenna
- 26' 30 MHz frequency range
- 500 watt rating
- 3 or 4 foot antenna length
- Available antenna colors black or white
- High quality RG58 with hand soldered connections & 100 % tested
- Plug to Lug coax connectors
- Stainless steel mount stud with standard 3/8 x 24 antenna threads & lug coax adapter (See AUC10)
- Heavy duty stainless steel premium mounting bracket for strong antenna to vehicle connection
- Made in the U.S.A.
Additional Info 1
No posts found