- 9,000 Channel (25 MHz - 1.3 GHz) GPS enabled (a compatible GPS is required to activate function- GPS not included) scanner with BearTracker warning system
- Features Truck Tracker III with Close Call (instantly tunes to signals from transmitters nearby)
- Dynamic Memory
- Location-Based Scanning
- Close Call RF Capture- Locks onto radio transmissions even if they aren't programmed
- Auto Store
- Do Not Disturb
- Band Scope- View the signal strength of transmissions and zone in on signals
- Key-Safe Mode: Keeps your important programming and modes from accidentally being changed
- IF Exchange - Allows you to switch the scanner to an intermediate frequency which can help to reduce or eliminate interference from nearby strong signals
- Pre-programmed for State-by-State Operation
- Band Scope
- Fire tone-out
- CTCSS/DCS Decoding
- S.A.M.E. Weather Alert
- Alpha Tagging
- Comes with AC power adapter, automotive power plug, 3-wire power harness, telescopic antenna, mounting bracket and hardware, CD with Owner's Manual, and serial PC interface cable
Quick Start Guide:
To help you enjoy the features and performance of your scanner as fast as possible,
follow the steps below.
1. Mount the scanner and connect power.
2. Attach the antenna.
3. Rotate the [VOL] control clockwise past the click to a midpoint.
4. Rotate [SQ/STATE] to its minimum position.
5. Press the [SQ/STATE] knob.
6. Rotate the Scroll Control knob until your state is highlighted.
7. Press the Scroll Control knob to set your selection.
You are now set to receive transmissions from your state. Other states are locked
No posts found