Peaked & Tuned by CB World's Expert Technicians
The Cobra® 25LTD Classic CB Radio is all business. Professional over the road drivers demanded a leaner and meaner CB radio without all the frills found on many competitors models.
The Cobra® 25 LTD Classic is a standard sized radio perfect for those that want a solid, reliable CB radio without paying for all the extra features of the 29 LTD. The 25 LTD has basic functionality with a traditional look and feel.
Full coverage of all 40 CB channels with instant access to channel 9 for emergency communications, switchable noise blanker, and a full 4 watts of legal power implement the most in demand capabilities of the Cobra® 25 LTD classic.
Cobra® 25LTD Classic CB Radio features include a power meter, noise blanker, instant channel 9, mic gain and RF gain. The front mic plug and tactile controls are user demanded features that make this radio easy to install and easy to use.
Cobra® 25 LTD Classic Features:
- Peaked and Tuned
- Full 40 Channels
- Maximum Power Output
- Dyna-mike Control
- RF Gain Control
- Full RF Power Output
- CB/PA Switch
- Front Panel 4 Pin Standard Microphone Connector
- 9 foot microphone cord with strain relief for easy access
- Illuminated S/RF Meter
- External Speaker Jack
- Automatic Noise Limiter and Noise Blanker
- 2 Year Warranty
What's included in the box:
- Cobra® 25 LTD CB radio
- Dynamic CB Microphone with 9 foot coiled cord
- Mounting bracket, knobs, and hardware
- Owner's manual
- Size: 2 1/4" H x 6 3/8" W x 8 5/8" D
- This is a standard sized radio. I has the same height and depth as a 29 LTD, but is not as wide.
- The 25 LTD includes a mounting bracket with two 5mm metal thumb screws for mounting. See KN5 or KN5X for replacement side knobs.
- The power cable for this CB radio is detachable for easier installation. Do you need a replacement power cord? Check out the AUCB91.
- Please note that this radio does not have a built-in SWR meter. You will need an external SWR meter (like the AUSWR) in order to tune your antenna system for optimal performance. See our Help Center's article How to Tune a CB Antenna for additional information.
No posts found