Cobra® 29 NW FM CB Radio with NightWatch Electroluminescent Illumination makes this Cobra® classic radio safer and more convenient for night time operation. NightWatch lights up the front panel display including the meter helping to reduce eye strain as you scan your radio for current status. Variable dimmer control allows for fine tuning display brightness further increasing viewing pleasure even in the lowest lighting conditions.
The Cobra® 29 has long been the standard of CB radios and with the addition of NightWatch technology the Cobra® 29 NW is even easier to use. Cobra® released the C29NW with FM Mode in February 2023. FM Mode offers a clearer sound with less background noise.
29 NW LTD Features
- 40 Channel CB radio channels
- 4 Watts RF Power Output
- FM Mode - offers a clearer sound with less background noise
- NightWatch Backlit Circuitry
- AWI (Antenna Warning Indicator)
- Easy to Read S/RF/SWR Analog Meter
- Instant channel 9/19 access
- High Output Dynamic Microphone with a 9' Cord
- Smooth Operating RF/Dyna-Mic Variable Controls
- Dimmer Control (Variable)
- Switchable Noise Blanker and Automatic Noise Limiter
- Standard 4 pin Microphone Jack Mounted on Front Panel
- PA System
- External Speaker Jack
- Keyed 3 Pin Power Cord
- Two year warranty
- 8.75" x 7.25" x 2.13"
What's included in the Box
- 29 NW FM CB Radio
- Heavy-Duty Dynamic Microphone
- Mounting C Bracket with Thumb Screws
- Microphone Hanger Bracket and Screws
- Fused Power Cord - Do you need a replacement power cord? Check out the AUCB91.
- Instruction Manual
- Size: 2 1/4" H x 7 1/4" W x 8 5/8 D
- This is a large full size radio. It is recommended for vehicles with a little extra space
- The power cord for this radio is detachable for easy routing.
- The 29 NW LTD includes a mounting bracket with (2) 5mm thumb screws for mounting.
- Looking for a power supply for this radio? Check out the PS8.
How to Tune Your Antenna using a C29LTD radio and Other Information
Tuning your antenna using the Cobra® 29 NW FM Radio:
Turn the radio on.
Set to Channel 40.
Flip switch to CAL for calibration.
Press and hold mic button.
Adjust the SWR CAL dial until meter swings right and sits directly under "CAL" on the meter.
Keeping the mic button depressed, switch the SWR toggle back to SWR and write down the SWR reading on the meter.
Repeat the steps above on Channel 1.
Use your SWR readings to make adjustments to your antenna accordingly.
No posts found