Peaked & Tuned by CB World's Expert Technicians- Read more about our service here.
One of the most dependable and convenient to use CB radios on the market today. The compact size and design allows the Cobra® 75WXST to be installed in some of the most stubborn installations. Since all the circuitry is in the microphone, there is no need to find a spot under the dash to mount the normal box shaped CB radio. The remote control box is where the antenna and power line attach. The remote box also allows the hook-up of an external speaker which is handy for those noisy environments.
Cobra® 75 WX ST Features:
- Peaked and Tuned
- SoundTracker ® Technology for improved transmission and reception.
- Full 40 Channel CB with 10 N.O.A.A Weather Channels
- Same full 4 watts as the big box radios
- Convenient to use Volume/On-Off Switch & Squelch
- Up/Down channel control on the side of the microphone allows you eyes to be on the road not looking for the channel control
- Four Memory Channels
- Dual watch: Monitor 2 channels of your choice
- Full 40 channel scan: Find out where the people hanging out
- Keyboard Lock
- Included: Installation Hardware, Microphone Clip, and the AC701 Box (This is where you will hook up your SWR meter to calibrate your antenna)
- We do offer our Peak & Tune Service for this unit. In the video below, we explain that it cannot be Peaked and Tuned (Tweaked) for Amplification, which is different than our service.
Need to replace the cord here is the replacement part number. - 428001
- Size: The connector box (connects the CB antenna and power to your radio) is what you will mount for this radio. It measures 4 1/4" W x 1 1/2" T x 1 1/2" D
- This is a small radio, good for installing in vehicles with less space in the cab such as newer cars and smaller pickups.
- The power cable for this CB radio is permanently attached to the back of the radio. You will need to route the cable from the mounting location to the power source.
- Please note that this radio does not have a built-in SWR meter. You will need an external SWR meter (like the AUSWR) in order to tune your antenna system for optimal performance. See our Help Center's article How to Tune a CB Antenna for additional information.
No posts found