Designed to fit perfectly on 2009 and newer (see details below) Dodge Ram trucks for a factory-style install.
This hood/fender mount was designed for full sized Dodge pickups in 2009-2018. The Dodge pickup mount will work with full sized Dodge pickups from 2009 to 2018. Installs on left side (driver side) with no drilling required. The Dodge mount installs using an existing bolt under the hood.
The Dodge CB antenna mount is a durable all stainless steel mount built as tough as your Dodge Ram! This mount is easy to install and is perfect for mounting CB, Amateur radio, and scanner antennas to your pickup. Be sure to order an antenna mount stud that is properly terminated to fit your coax cable.
CB World offers a complete line of CB antennas, mounts, and accessories. Be sure to check our website first when installing your two-way radio equipment.
Looking for an NMO Mount? Check out the KD3N.
The Dodge pickup fender mount is sturdy enough to easily hold up to 5 foot antennas safely. The Dodge mount accepts 3/8 x 24 threaded CB antennas. A CB antenna spring is recommended for this mount.
A CB coax with lug connectors (hoop connectors) is recommended for the Dodge fender mount. For an even easier install use this Firestik CB antenna coax.
Be sure to order an antenna mount stud that is properly terminated to fit your coax cable.
- 2009-2018 Dodge full size pickups
- 2018 Dodge Ram 1500
- 2019 & 2020 RAM 1500 Classic models. It must have the Classic badge on the side.
- 2009 to 2019 RAM2500 & RAM3500
- Stainless Steel
- No Holes to Drill
- Remove Fender Bolt Near Fire Wall, Place Bracket Over Bolt Hole and Re-insert Bolt
- Stud Mount Requires 2 Ring Terminals (1) 3/8" and (1) 1/4" (Not Supplied)
- For Dodge's 2003 and Older Use this CB antenna mount
- 1/2" Hole for Standard Studs (Good for Firestik Antennas)
No posts found