Cobra® 19 DX IV Camo CB Radio is a compact 40 channel CB radio that is easy to install in any vehicle. The DX IV camo radio features Bill Jordon's Realtree Xtra Green camo. Realtree camo is one of the most popular camouflage patterns of all time and is extremely popular with Archery and early season hunters across the Western United States.
The Cobra® 19 DX IV camo CB is loaded with the most popular features including: instant channel 9/19 access, RF gain for enhanced microphone output, Electronic channel tuning, an easy to read channel and signal meter, and the ability to use an external Public address speaker or audio speaker.
The Cobra® Dynamic microphone cord is a generous 9 foot coiled cord with extra heavy duty strain relief for long service life. The 9 foot cord allows for easy maneuvering across the interior any sized truck cabs.
The Cobra® 19 DX IV camo CB is lightweight and compact enough that it can easily be mounted in an overhead console, beneath the dash, or in a center console. The Cobra® 19 is a powerful CB that takes up little space.
Cobra® has been an industry leader in CB and mobile electronics since the 1940's. Cobra® radios have long been now for innovative features and superior built to last quality. Get your Cobra® 19 DX IV camo CB radio in Realtree Xtra ® Camo finish from CB World the #1 shop for CB radios and accessories!
19DXIV Camo Features:
- Stylized Design - Reflecting the trends in new vehicle designs, sculpted features and muted graphics which give it a dynamic look that will compliment any of today's vehicles
- Compact Design - Easily installed into most cars and trucks
- Illuminated LCD Display - Allows high visibility of display
- RF Gain - Adjusts receiver sensitivity to match incoming signal - Allows you to decrease sensitivity for strong signals and increase sensitivity for weak ones
- Electronic Tuning - Precisely tunes all 40 CB channels
- Instant Channel 9/19 - Instant access from any channel to Emergency Channel 9 and Information Channel 19
- Combination S/RF Meter - Indicates incoming signal strength and output RF power output
- CB/PA Switch - Selects CB operation or public address (PA) operation for communication outside of the vehicle with PA horn (not supplied)
- 4 Pin Screw-On Mic Connector
- Heavy-Duty Dynamic Microphone with 9 Foot Cord - Contoured microphone with dynamic voice response circuitry
- Power - On/Off and volume control
- Squelch Control - Eliminates background noise in the absence of a signal
- One year warranty
- Unit Dimensions - 1.75" H x 4.5" W x 7" D
- Unit Weight - 1 pound 3.9 ounces
- Microphone Type - 4 Pin Screw-On Dynamic
- Frequency Control - Phase Lock Loop Synthesizer (PLL)
- RF Output Power - 4 Watts (Maximum FCC allowed)
- CB Channels - 40 channels (26.965 to 27.405 MHz)
- 5 ft. power cord
What's included in the box:
- 19 DX IV Camo CB Radio
- CB microphone
- Mounting bracket and hardware
- Owner's manual
The Cobra® 19 DX IV radio measures a trim 1 7/8" H x 6 3/4" W x 6 7/8" D.
This is a small radio, good for installing in vehicles with less space in the cab such as newer cars and smaller pickups.
The power cable for this radio is permanently attached to the back of the radio. You will need to route the cable from the mounting location to the power source.
The 19 DXIV includes a mounting bracket and hardware. This radio connects to its CB mount with two 6MM thumb screws.
Please note that this radio does not have a built-in SWR meter. You will need an external SWR meter (like the AUSWR) in order to tune your antenna system for optimal performance. See our Help Center's article How to Tune a CB Antenna for additional information.
No posts found