"Smart CB Radio"
The 29 LX MAX offers drivers a legal way to communicate safely and easily on their smartphone with this Cobra® CB Radio with BT Wireless Technology and enhanced Smartphone Features.
With Smartphone Enhanced Features & legal handsfree phone calling.
- Cobra® iRadio App Integration
- Report live police speed traps and road hazards
- Receive red light camera alerts
- Red Light Camera Alerts
- Handsfree calling and texting
- Caller ID with Voice
- Weather alerts
- 4 colors LCD display
- NightWatch illumination
- Height - 2.25"
- Width - 7.25"
- Weight - 5.6 lbs
In the Box:
- Multi-function Microphone
- External Microphone for hands-free phone calls
- Mounting hardware for CB and microphone
- Power Cord- Do you need a replacement power cord? Check out the AUCB91.
- Owner's Manual (see PDF in Attachments Tab)
- Registration Card
- FCC Rule Booklet
- 4 Watts
- 40 CB Channels
- 10 WX (Weather) Channels
- UPC: 028377201936
- SKU: C29LXMAX
- Looking for a power supply for this radio? Check out the PS8.
Apple / Android apps are available for the C29LXMAX!
Antenna Tuning Using the C29LXMAX Radio:
Turn the radio on.
Set to Channel 40.
Push S/RF, SWR, CAL button to put it on CAL for calibration.
Press and hold mic button.
Adjust the SWR CAL knob until meter sits under "CAL" on the meter.
Keeping the mic button depressed, switch the S/RF, SWR, CAL button to SWR and write down the SWR reading on the meter.
Repeat the steps above on Channel 1.
Use your two SWR readings to make adjustments to your antenna accordingly.
If channel 40 SWR is higher than channel 1 SWR, lower/shorten the antenna. If channel 1 SWR is higher than channel 40, lengthen/extend the antenna. The goal is to have the reading be similar and both be under 2 or lower (ideally).
No posts found