R9A - Firestik 9' Dual Lead Coax W/Pl259 Connectors
FireStik R9A Fire-Flex dual antenna coax cable is lead line specifically designed for a co-phased (also known as dual antenna) installations. FireStik R9A Fire-Flex dual coax cable connects two separate antennas to one radio by joining the cables at the PL259 connector that screws into the back of the radio.
The Model R9A has all three ends terminated with PL-259 type connectors for use with the K4A stud mounts.
FireStik Fire-Flex R9A is high quality RG-59A/U coax cables that exceed Mil-spec requirements for 75 Ohm cables. FireStik products are still proudly made in America!
- 95% Shielding to Protect Against Interference and RF Leaks
- Stranded Center Conductor for More Flexibility
- Polyvinyl Center Insulation to Extend Usable Life
- Exceeds Mil-Spec Requirements for RG-59A/U (75 Ohm) Cable
- (2) 9" lengths terminated in PL-259 connectors for S0239 style stud mounts (R9A)
- 1 year warranty
- Made in America
No posts found