The FireStik K-1A Pro-Model antenna quick disconnect offers easy, tool-less removal for CB and amateur radio mobile antennas.
If you have ever tried to get through the car wash with a CB antenna installed and been frustrated by the attendant taking you to task about "damaging" your antenna - then you'll really appreciate the FireStik K-1A internal locking antenna quick disconnect.
Perhaps you are a weekend warrior only. You only deploy your mobile radio antenna when you're heading out for trail runs with the gang. The K-1A is the perfect quick disconnect option. Attach your antenna Saturday morning on the way out, disconnect it on Sunday afternoon and put it back it the garage until next weekend. The possibilities are unlimited, the freedom of the K-1A is a welcome relief for intelligent antenna management.
The ability to switch between multiple antennas and remove your CB antenna for easy garage access is now made simple with the K-1A Pro-model quick disconnect. For theft prevention of your fine-tuned CB or ham radio antenna it's tough to be the simplicity of the K1A's internal locking mechanism. Secure, yet easy to remove on demand. Thank you FireStik Antenna Company!
The K-1A Pro-model antenna disconnect will add approximately 3 inches of overall length to your CB antenna. Be sure that you follow CB WorldÃ ¢ s recommendations for proper antenna tuning to realize the lowest standing wave ratio for your radio setup.
- 3/8x24 threads for compatibility with antennas & accessories
- Internal locking mechanism for security
- Weather Protected Components
- Additional Security with Push and Twist Locking Mechanism
- Accepts Antennas to 5' Long
- Installed size measures 2.9 inches (74mm) high x 0.600 inches (15mm) diameter
- Made of Chrome Plated Machine Brass
- Locking Pin and Spring are Stainless Steel
- Use for High Theft Areas or Garaging Your Vehicle or Parking Structures
- 1 Year Limited Warranty