FireStik MK294R Pickup Stake Hole CB Antenna Mount Kit is a no holes to drill mount for CB, ham, and scanner antennas. If you're not using the stake holes in your truck bed, the MK294R stake hole mount from the FireStik Antenna Company is a great way to securely mount any two-way radio antenna.
The MK294R mount installs in the stake hole pockets along the bed of your pickup with the cable attaching to the top of the mount. CB Radio antennas with 3/8" x 24 threaded ferrules easily screw into the top of the mount for a simple, clean looking install.
The FireStik MK294R is a sturdy mount that can hold up to 4 foot antennas safely. The MK294R mount accepts any 3/8 x 24 threaded CB antennas. A CB antenna spring is recommended for use with this mount.
The PL259 connector supplied with the MK294R is loose and will require soldering to complete the coax termination. The loose connector allows easier routing of the coax, requiring a 0.375 inch hole to thread the cable to the radio antenna connector.
Antennas shorter than 4 feet tall are not recommended for mounting behind the pickup cab as this is known to cause extremely high SWR, making antenna tuning difficult if not impossible.
The FireStik pickup stake hole mini-kit is a great match for any four foot tall antenna with 3/8"x24 threaded ferrule.
Professional grade RG58 A/U Fire-Flex coaxial cable in the recommended 18 foot length with Fire-Ring connector makes the MK294R a complete mini-kit.
- Available In Kit or the Mount Alone (SS294)
- Stainless Steel
- High quality Fire-Flex RG58 A/U coax
- No Holes to Drill, Locks into Stake Hole on Either Side
- Requires Soldering of PL259
- Strong Enough to Support 4 Foot Tall Antennas
- Stack Hole Surface Must be Fairly Flat because of no Angular Adjustments on the Mount
- Because of SWR Reflection from the Back of the Cab, four foot tall Antennas are Recommended
- Can be Mounted in Single or Dual Configuration
- Coax cable 1 year warranty, SS mount 2 Year Warranty
No posts found