The MKDM18R Roof Trunk Dome Mount Kit combines a FireStik Antenna Company dome mount with 18 feet of Fire-Flex coax cable making antenna installation on roof, fender and trunk decks easy to accomplish. This is a complete mini-kit - just add radio, select antenna mounting, and tune the antenna.
A user installable PL259 connector is including the MKDM18R dome mount kit making the coax cable is easy to route through small 0.375 inch holes. The low profile coax termination offered with the Fire-ring connector is perfect for roof mounts. Soldering the PL259 is required to complete the installation process. A rubber gasket seals water from seeping under the mount when installed.
A standard 3/8 x 24 thread makes connecting to any standard radio antenna with direct screw attachment a snap. The dome mount is a unique molded glass fiber reinforced nylon for extra strength and long life. The 2 inch height of the dome mount combined with a smaller diameter ½ inch hole allow the MKDM18R to mount securing to any flat surface without taking up excess room.
FireStik's exclusive "dome mount" and 18 ft (5.5m) of professional grade Fire-Flex coaxial cable (with FireStik's exclusive Fire-Ring connector) all in one mini-kit package!
Fully compatible with any standard 3/8 x24 threaded antenna up to 4 feet in height
18 feet of premium FireStik Fire-Flex coaxial cable with Fire-ring connector and Pl259 adapter
- Chrome plated brass insert molded into 30% glass reinforced nylon mount
- 3/8 x 24 threaded dome mount
- 18 feet of 50 ohm RG 58A/U Fire-flex coaxial cable exceeds mil-spec requirements
- Stranded center conductor
- 95% shielding
- Polyvinyl center insulation
- PL259/Fire-ring connector
- Soldering of PL259 connector required
- Free microphone hook included with this mini-kit
- Limited one-year warranty
Additional Info 1
No posts found