If your looking for a heavy-duty stainless steel flat mount ... look no more. This mount offer numerous mounting options. The bracket is 2" (51mm) wide, 5" (127mm) long and 0.100" (2.5mm) thick stainless steel. There are four mounting holes and enough stainless steel hardware supplied to fill each one. The stud mount hole has a full 1" set back in case you want to replace the stud with one of the Dome Mounts.
This flat CB antenna mount from Firestik is a 2 inch by 5 inch stainless steel bracket that is rounded on the stud end. The 1 inch hole for the stud is located in the center of the bracket, and can be replaced with any other stud if need be. There are 4 evenly spaced holes for the included hardware at the mounting end. This mount typically requires drilling to be attached.
- Numerous Mounting Options
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel
- 2 inches Wide, 5 inches Long
- 4 Mounting Hole and Stainless Steel Hardware
- Available with Lug Style Mounting Stud (SSF4) or Stud Mount for PL259 Screw on Connector (SSF4A)
- Stud Mount Hole Centered for Multiple Stud Mount Options
- 2 Year Warranty
This mount can use a coax with lug connectors or one with a SO239 (see the SSF4A mount) screw on connection, depending on the stud option you choose.
No posts found