The Galaxy DX2547 Base station CB Radio is one of the last base station models still being manufactured today. If you are looking for a high quality feature packed radio for home or commercial use your options are limited. Fortunately Galaxy's DX2547 radio provides a great solution for your needs.
The Galaxy DX2547 base station CB radio has all of most desired features of any CB radio. Including automatic noise filter & noise blanker, Roger beep, and talkback. The variable power output allows for precise setting to use just enough power to get your signal heard. The digital frequency counter allows for at a glance frequency confirmation. The compact footprint of the Galaxy DX2547 means you won't sacrifice bench top space while enjoying the benefits of a powerful base CB radio.
The Galaxy DX2547 may be the last of a breed of true base station CB radios, but those that plan ahead for emergency preparedness will appreciate the DX2547's capabilities. Preppers and families who will need reliable communication when the grid is down can look to Galaxy's DX2547 base station CB radio with confidence. Whether you use the DX2547 on CB or SSB modes you'll get a power house communicator. If you are prepared to deal with extended power outages the DX2547 will be able to keep the lines of communication open almost indefinitely.
The State of the Art Galaxy DX2547 40 Channel Base CB station radio is Feature Packed:
- AC & DC Operation
- Full 40 Channel : AM/LSB/USB
- Standard 4 pin GALAXYMIC microphone
- Six Digit Frequency Display with Drift Free Technology
- Multi-Function Meter: S/RF : Modulation: Power Scale for AM & SSB: SWR
- Smaller Footprint in Size: 4 3/4" High/ 11 1/4" Wide: 13 1/2" Deep
- Variable Power Output
- Roger Beep That Can Be Turned On/Off
- Talkback with On/Off and Volume Control
- Powered Pin on Mic Jack for Using Some 3rd Party Microphones
- SWR Alert Indicator
- Effective Noise Filter & Automatic Noise Blanker
- PA System
- Tone & Dimmer Control
- RF Gain Control
- Mic Gain Control
- External Speaker Jack on Back
- 1/4" Headphone Jack Mounted on Front Panel
- Instant Ch9/19 Switch
- Comes with High Output Dynamic Hand Microphone: 4-pin Dynamike (wired Cobra/Uniden)
- Flip Up/Down Front Feet
- User Manual
- Service Manual with Schematic
- Comes with AC power cord and DC power cord with bare leads
- 2 Year Warranty
Do you need a replacment microphone? Galaxymic
Looking for a desktop microphone? Check out the AST878DM.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS ON GALAXY RADIO PRODUCTS.
ANY AND ALL WARRANTY ISSUES MUST GO DIRECTLY TO THE MANUFACTURER.
PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU READ OUR RETURNS POLICY BEFORE YOU ORDER.