The Galaxy FC347 Frequency Counter is a deluxe digital model designed for use with CB and amateur radios. Directly compatible with many Galaxy two-way radios that have accessory frequency counter sockets on the back of radio set. The included wiring harness connects the Galaxy FC347 to radios that are not directly compatible. With a small foot print the Galaxy FC347 hardly takes up any additional space.
No need to guess the frequency that your radio is transmitting and receiving on. The model FC347 Frequency counter from Galaxy allows at a glance confirmation of the six digit frequency.
- Accessory frequency counter displays frequency on TX & RX
- Bright easy to read LCD display
- Directly compatible with many Galaxy radios - No soldering required
- Includes wiring harness for radios that are not directly compatible
- Mounting bracket is included
- Power requirements 8 ~13.8 VDC
- Frequency range 1 ~ 40 MHz
- Dimensions 1 ¼ inches x 3 ½ inches x 3 ¼ inches
- Will also work for SSB
Additional Info 1
No posts found