Hustler stainless steel ball mounts are versatile mounts that attaches to any flat surface and allows you to rotate the ball so that your antenna is vertical, no matter the angle of the mounting surface. You will need access to the opposite site of the mounting surface to tighten the mounting bolts and attach your CB coax.
CB antenna mount features:
- 3 1/2" Diameter Base (Black Base)
- Exceptional performance and quality.
- 180 degree adjustable reinforced stainless ball.
- Professional quality Cycolac bases for greatest mechanical stability.
- Exclusive "C" backup plate allows external installation.
- Supplied with all mounting hardware and the cork pad.
- Stainless Steel Ball
- Applicable with all Hustler and other 3/8" x 24 thread CB antennas.
- Dimensions between installation holes- from center to center of holes is 2 1/4"
A CB coax with lug connectors (hoop connectors) is recommended for this mount. PLEASE TAKE NOTE that we do not have any coax that has the correct ring terminal size for this particular mount. The coax linked here has a ring terminal that is larger than what is recommended but will work if put it to one side and tighten it down. We recommend that you attain and affix a smaller ring terminal (similar to the BRVT10) to that coax linked here.
This is a sturdy mount that is compatible with 3/8 x 24 threaded antennas, even the big 102 inch whips. For shorter or lighter antennas, you can save some money and go with this CB antenna ball mount.
Please Note: Must be fully tightened when installed. There are no teeth inside to keep it in place.
No posts found