If you are looking for a clean installation option, try an in-dash radio mount. When paired with the right sized radio, these mounts help you install your CB or Ham radio right in the dash just like your AM/FM radio. These are single DIN kits, like most car stereos. Vehicles with 2 DIN available will allow for a CB and AM/FM radio to be installed simultaneously. We recommend using an external CB speaker with these kits, as mounting a CB radio in the dash will muffle the speaker on the radio.
Please note that the picture shown here is what the DIN0020 and DIN0240 look like with the 4 holes on the front. The DIN0014 does not have any holes on the front black section and is much skinnier on the sides. The DIN5090 has 2 holes on the black section.
- DIN0014 - This dash mount was originally designed for the President Johnson II radios. It also works with the Uniden PRO538W and the President Lincoln II (this is a ham radio) and the President McKinley. It is also compatible with the Multi Stabo XM5003.
- The opening in this mount is 6 3/4" wide and 2" tall
- Includes 4 mounting screws.
- DIN0020 - This mount will fit the Uniden PRO520XL and PRO510XL CB radios. It is also compatible with the President Harry II Classic, President Harry II ASC, President Johnny II ASC, and the Multi Stabo XM30XX.
- The opening in this one is 4 5/8" wide and 1 7/16" tall.
- Includes 8 mounting screws and 2 mounting plates.
- DIN0240 - This mount was designed for the Cobra C19DXIV radio. It will also fit the 19DXIV Camo and 19DXIII. It will also fit the Midland 1001Z and 1001LWX although those radios have to sit behind the mount's faceplate.
- The opening for this mount is 4 9/16" wide and 1 3/4" tall.
- Includes 2 mounting plates but no mounting screws.
- DIN5090 - This mount will fit Magnum 257 and 257HP radios, Albrecht AE5090 / AE5800, Albrecht AE485S, Dragon SS485.
- The opening for this mount is 6" wide and 2" tall.
- Includes 2 mounting plates and 2 mounting screws.
Each kit includes a single DIN mount and a black nomenclature plate. Some kits also include brackets to connect the plate to the DIN mount.
No posts found