Peaked & Tuned by CB World's Expert Technicians
12-24 Volt CB Radio
Check here for possible rebates available!
A brand new Deluxe CB radio the President Johnson II features tri-color face plate (Orange, Blue, or Green). The President Johnson II is compatible with 12 or 24 volt systems offering unmatched versatility in the world of two-way radio.
Feature-Packed CB Radio
The Johnson II from President has a large easy to read front panel LCD display with dual watch, SWR display (not calibration), weather alert, key lock, a useable signal meter, up/down channel selection, local & distance switch, 3 memory channels with channel scan. An instant channel 9/19 ability means help is only a call away and the talkback front mounted speaker makes the Johnson II a pleasure to listen to even when operating a heavy duty truck or similar equipment!
President Johnson II Features
The Johnson II features selectable manual or auto squelch, ANL/NB and hi cut filters for no interference sound, RF gain, front mount speaker and external speaker jack for even louder audio output potential.
- Peaked and Tuned
- 40 CB Channels LCD display for easy readability
- SWR Display (not calibration)- an external SWR is highly recommended- please see the AUSWR meter
- RF/Signal strength meter
- The Front Panel Mic connector for maximum use of space while installing the radio
- Switchable ANL and Noise Blanking is used to suppress ignition electrical interference
- Squelch Control eliminates background noise
- CB/PA switch allows use in conjunction with a Public Address speaker
- Three color display for easy viewing
- Delta Tune is used to clarify incoming signals
- Instant Channel 9 Switch gives immediate access to this emergency channel
- *Five Year Manufacturer Warranty - 2 Year Standard Radio Warranty +3 Year Warranty Extension if radio bought with a President Antenna
- Size (W x D x H): 6.69 x 5.91 x 2.05 inches / 170 x 150 x 52 mm
- Weight: 2.20 lbs / 1 kg
- 40 channels AM
What's included in the box
- President Johnson II CB Radio Peaked and Tuned
- 6 Pin Microphone
- Mounting C Bracket and Thumb Screws
- Microphone Bracket and Hardware
- Power Cord
- Owner's Manual
Potential Rebate Available - See our CB World Rebate Page
No posts found