12-24 Volt CB Radio
A brand new Deluxe CB radio the President Johnson II features tri-color face plate (Orange, Blue, or Green). The President Johnson II is compatible with 12 or 24 volt systems offering unmatched versatility in the world of two-way radio.
Feature-Packed CB Radio
The Johnson II from President has a large easy to read front panel LCD display with dual watch, built in SWR meter, weather alert, key lock, a useable signal meter, up/down channel selection, local & distance switch, 3 memory channels with channel scan. An instant channel 9/19 ability means help is only a call away and the talkback front mounted speaker makes the Johnson II a pleasure to listen to even when operating a heavy duty truck or similar equipment!
An industry first five year warranty means you don't have to worry about premature electronic failure with the Johnson II.
President Johnson II Features
The Johnson II features selectable manual or auto squelch, ANL/NB and hi cut filters for no interference sound, RF gain, front mount speaker and external speaker jack for even louder audio output potential.
- 40 CB Channels LCD display for easy readability
- SWR Meter - Tune your antenna using the built in meter
- RF/Signal strength meter
- The Front Panel Mic connector for maximum use of space while installing the radio
- Switchable ANL and Noise Blanking is used to suppress ignition electrical interference
- Squelch Control eliminates background noise
- CB/PA switch allows use in conjunction with a Public Address speaker
- Three color display for easy viewing
- Delta Tune is used to clarify incoming signals
- Instant Channel 9 Switch gives immediate access to this emergency channel
- Five Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Size (W x D x H): 6.69 x 5.91 x 2.05 inches / 170 x 150 x 52 mm
- Weight: 2.20 lbs / 1 kg
What's included in the box
- President Johnson II CB Radio
- 6 Pin Microphone
- Mounting C Bracket and Thumb Screws
- Microphone Bracket and Hardware
- Power Cord
- Owner's Manual
- Please note that this radio does not have a built-in SWR meter. You will need an external SWR meter (like the AUSWR) in order to tune your antenna system for optimal performance. See our Help Center's article How to Tune a CB Antenna for additional information.
Additional Info 1
No posts found