KSB2B - Kalibur Stainless Steel Short Under Hood Or Groove Antenna Mount - Without Stud
USE FOR COMPACT VEHICLES WITH SHALLOW FENDER WELLS. POLISHED STEEL.
The fender is a popular place to mount a CB antenna. Fender (or hood) mounts bolt to the fender under the hood and extend out through the gap between the hood and the fender. This tall fender mount with stud is for deep groove mounting in full size pickups and cars. Click here if you need a taller fender mount. This is our best option for import vehicles with no specific mount. We also offer this mount in a kit with coax.
- High quality stainless steel mount
- 3/8 x 24 threaded stud NOT included
- Holds antennas up to 5 feet tall
- Mounts on passenger or driver side of vehicle
- Compatible with 2008-2010 Chevy Silverados and 1986 Toyota 4 Runners and more
This is a sturdy mount that can hold up to 5 foot antennas safely. For 4 and 5 foot antennas we recommend attaching the mount with multiple bolts or screws for added support. This mount accepts 3/8 x 24 threaded CB antennas. A CB antenna spring is recommended for this mount.
No posts found