Midland 1001LWX Mobile CB Radio with Weather Scan is a 40 Channel compact CB radio with weather scan technology. Automatically scans & locks on the strongest signal from the National Weather Service to give user important weather information 24/7! Features large multi-function backlit LCD display, 4 watts output power, full size front mount microphone, PA function, RF gain control, ANL (auto-noise limiter), squelch & external speaker jack. 3 year warranty.
- 40-Channel Digital Tuner - Locks accurately onto your selected channel
- Large, Backlit LCD - Multifunction display that is easy to read day or night
- Weather Scan Technology - Automatically scans and locks on the strongest signal from the National Weather Service to bring you important weather information as you travel
- 4-Watt Output Power - Delivers maximum communication range
- RF Gain Control - Adjusts reception sensitivity (range) for clear reception
- Digital Power Meter - Shows incoming signal strength and transmit power
- Automatic Noise Limiter - Improves reception for a weak received signal
- PA Function - Toggles easily between public address and normal CB operation
- Compact Design - Installs easily into most cars, trucks and RV's
- Squelch Control - Eliminates unwanted background noise
- Locking Microphone Connector - Easy to connect microphone locks securely to your CB
- External Speaker Jacks
- Full Sized Microphone
What's included in the box:
- Midland 1001LWX CB Radio
- Easy removal Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Owner's Manual
- Dimensions - 4.5'' W x 1.75'' H x 7.5'' D
- This is a compact size radio. Installs easily in most cars, trucks, and RVs.
- It is recommended for vehicles with a little less space available in the cab including newer cars and smaller pickup trucks.
- The 1001LWX includes a mounting bracket with two 5mm thumb screws for mounting the radio.
- Please note that this radio does not have a built-in SWR meter. You will need an external SWR meter (like the AUSWR) in order to tune your antenna system for optimal performance. See our Help Center's article How to Tune a CB Antenna for additional information.
No posts found