Midland 1001Z Mobile CB is a 40 Channel compact CB radio. This no frills CB radio is perfect for users that want serious communication without overt technological interfaces. The Midland 100Z Features large multi-function backlit LCD display with digital power meter, 4 watts output power, full size front mount microphone, instant channel 9, PA function, RF Gain, squelch & external speaker jack. Complete with a full 3 year warranty.
- 40-Channel Digital Tuner - Locks accurately onto your selected channel
- Large, Backlit LCD - Multifunction display that is easy to read day or night
- Full 4-Watts Output Power - Delivers maximum communication range
- RF Gain Control - Adjusts reception sensitivity (range) for clear reception
- Digital Power Meter - Shows incoming signal strength and transmit power
- Automatic Noise Limiter - Improves reception for a weak received signal
- PA Function - Toggles easily between public address and normal CB operation
- Compact Design - Installs easily into most cars, trucks and RV's
- Squelch Control - Eliminates unwanted background noise
- Locking Microphone Connector - Easy to connect microphone locks securely to your CB
- External Speaker Jacks
- Full Sized Microphone for best modulation
What's included in the box:
- Midland 1001Z CB Radio
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Owner's Manual
- Dimensions - 4.5'' x 1.75'' x 7.5''
- This is a compact size radio. Installs easily in most cars, trucks, and RVs.
- It is recommended for vehicles with a little less space available in the cab including newer cars and smaller pickup trucks.
- The 1001Z includes a mounting bracket with two 5 mm thumb screws for mounting the radio.
- Please note that this radio does not have a built-in SWR meter. You will need an external SWR meter (like the AUSWR) in order to tune your antenna system for optimal performance. See our Help Center's article How to Tune a CB Antenna for additional information.
No posts found