CB11 Loaded Flexible Rubber Antenna for Midland 75 Series CB Radios. The Midland model 18-253B flexible loaded CB antenna is designed to be used with the Midland models 75-719B, 75-764B, and 75-790 portable CB radios. The 9 Â¾ inch flexible rubber antenna is furnished with mounting sleeves that slide over the original midland telescoping antenna are held secure with a set screw. An Allen wrench is supplied for installation of mounting sleeves.
The silver install sleeve is for use with 75-719 and 75-764B Midland transceivers. The black install sleeve is for use with 75-790 Midland transceivers.
If you want the flexibility of a rubber duck antenna with your Midland 75 handheld radio the 18-253B provides a great easy to install solution.
27 MHz handheld CB radio
The CB11 is compatible with 75 series Cobra handheld CB radios; it is designed of the 75-790, 75-719, & 75-764B handheld units
Black and silver installation sleeves provided
- Designed for use with Midland CB radios
- 9 3/4" black flexible rubber antenna comes with two sleeves on a card
- 75-790 uses the black sleeve, installation is quick and easy - it slides over your existing telescoping antenna
- 75-719 and 75-764B use the silver sleeve, installation is quick and easy
- Allen wrench
- Installation instructions included
**Doesn't have a BNC connection.
No posts found