The FireStik Antenna Company proudly offers their lineup of mini-kits. These innovative CB antenna mounts come complete with a rugged antenna mount, antenna stud mounts, and high quality coaxial cable. A true all in one offering that makes mounting mobile radio antennas simple. No need to purchase components separately and hope everything will work together with your radio setup.
If you're looking to mount a two-way radio antenna on your vehicle and you thought that no mounts were available - the FireStik vertical door jam antenna mount may be just what you desire!
The FireStik MK204R adjustable SS door jam antenna mount mini-Kit allows for angling the mount to keep the antenna vertical on either the left or right door jam despite the angle of the vehicle door jam. Best of all the door jam antenna mount fastens to the inside edge of the door opening - which means there are no holes visible! The mounting hardware conceals inside the door channel for an exceptionally clean looking installation.
The MK204R mini-kit is compatible with any CB or amateur radio antenna up to 48 inches tall. The door jam mount is rugged enough to handle common accessories such antenna shock springs and quick disconnects.
The SS adjustable door jam mount is compatible with all antennas & accessories that are threaded 3/8x24. The door jam mount is stable enough to securely hold antennas up to 4 feet tall.
FireStik recommends 18 feet of high quality coax for use with the door jam mount. Professional grade Fire-flex coax terminated with the Fire-Ring connector is include to make your installation easy and hassle free. The PL-259 terminator is supplied loose to allow easiest coax routing and will require soldering to complete the coaxial cable.
- Use Inside edge of door jams regardless of angle
- Adjustable bracket keeps your antenna vertical (left of right side tilt)
- Stainless Steel mount and hardware
- Requires Soldering of PL259
- 18 feet of Fire-Flex Coaxial Cable with Exclusive Fire-Ring Connector
- PL259 connector supplied but not soldered on (for ease of cable routing)
- Uses standard 3/8" x 24 threaded stud mount
- Strong enough for a Four foot Antenna
- Free FireStik ® microphone hanger included with mini-kit
- Warranty coverage is two years for SS mount & one year for coax cable
No posts found