The MSM3-B mobile scanner antenna from the FireStik Antenna Company. A black 3 foot fiberglass antenna that offers high performance for mobile scanner reception.
If your hobby or vocation requires the ability to monitor police, rescue, fire, air, or other 25 to 1200 MHz VHF-UHF radio channels the MSM3-B mobile scanner antenna offers the performance capability you need.
A high performance scanner antenna suitable for cars, trucks, campers, motorcycles, boats, etc. The MSM3-B is able to receive police, rescue, fire, air and many other public agency transmissions. Be sure to check local regulations in your area for approved mobile scanner use.
The MSM3-B features an efficient wire-wound fiberglass design with special built-in traps offering better performance in the action-packed 140-170 MHz band. Double insulated copper wire and poly vinyl outer shrink covering work together to greatly reduce static hissing and popping commonly associated with metal whip antennas. The outer wrap is UV resistant help provide longer antenna life.
Full coverage of 25 MHz to 1200 MHz bands is possible with the FireStik MSM3-B antenna. Complete with threaded antenna adapter for use with 3/8 x 24 mounting hardware.
25 - 1200 MHz
Compatible with all Scanners
A medium duty antenna spring is highly recommended for use with this fiberglass antenna
A coax cable with PL259 to Male BNC connector is common for antenna to scanner connections
Tune your antenna
Any mobile antenna may require tuning to ensure best in class performance with your receiver. Visit CB Word's Help center for complete Information on how to perform this very important pre-use task.
- 3 Foot Antenna
- Receives 25-1200 MHz scanner frequencies
- Special traps for peak performance optimized for action packed 140 - 170 MHz bands
- Works with all brands of scanners
- For all mobile installations including: cars, trucks, RVs, motorcycles, vans, boats, etc.
- Police, rescue, fire, air, hobby use, and more
- 3/8 x 24 thread fits all similarly equipped antenna mounts and accessories
- Special cover reduces up top 50% of static noise
- 5 year warranty
- Proudly and still American made
No posts found