Peaked & Tuned by CB World's Expert Technicians- Read more about our service here.
The Uniden Professional PRO520XL CB Radio is a compact powerhouse that adds public address capability and instant channel 9 access to the proven PRO510XL platform.
The Uniden PRO520XL has been a popular CB radio for years. It is well built with a simple set of controls. The PRO520XL's compact design makes this a great radio for vehicles that don't have a lot of space such as compact cars and smaller trucks. This radio outputs the same 4 watts larger CB radios produce. The PRO520XL is virtually identical to the PRO510XL with an added PA jack and an instant channel 9 feature.
Uniden quality, value, and full feature performance in a compact mount anywhere design. The CB radio in demand by professionals, the Uniden PRO520XL.
Uniden PRO520XL Features:
- Peaked and Tuned
- Compact Size
- ANL Switch
- RF Gain
- Digital S/RF Meter
- Full 40 Channel Operation
- Instant Channel 9
- PA/CB Switch
What's included in the box:
- Uniden PRO520XL compact mobile CB radio with PA capability
- Mounting C Bracket and Thumb Screws
- Microphone Bracket and Hardware
- Owner's Manual
- Size: This radios measures 1 3/8" H x 4 1/2" W x 6 3/4" D.
- This is a small radio, good for installing in vehicles with less space in the cab such as newer cars and smaller pickups.
- We carry an in-dash mounting kit for this CB radio.
- Mounting this radio in dash will require the installation of an external CB speaker
- The power cable for this CB radio is permanently attached to the back of the radio. You will need to route the cable from the mounting location to the power source.
- Please note that this radio does not have a built-in SWR meter. You will need an external SWR meter (like the AUSWR) in order to tune your antenna system for optimal performance. See our Help Center's article How to Tune a CB Antenna for additional information.
- Looking for a Power Supply for the PRO520XL? Check out the PS3.
- Verified with Uniden- this unit can also be used on a positive ground system.
No posts found