ProComm 8 inch Kwik tune magnet mount kit is a complete CB antenna solution for mobile or handheld radios.
Whether you are on a job site and need a simple solution to stay connected or roving the backwoods, the ProComm PC108M delivers the performance you need. If want to extend the signal strength of your Handheld CB or can't install a permanent CB antenna in your work vehicle this compact 8 inch magnetic mount CB antenna is a practical and functional way to get the job done.
8 inch Vmt Adjust-A-Match tune fiberglass antenna with UV Anti-Static Vinyl coated Jacket and chrome plated brass 3/8x24 threaded ferrule. No cutting required to tune antenna for lowest SWR settings. Turn adjustment rings to achieve optimum antenna/radio performance.
3 inch diameter magnet mount with rubberized boot to protect paint and surfaces
12 foot high quality RG58 coax, terminated with PL259 connector to fit your mobile CB radio. To connect to your handheld CB radio, you will likely need an adapter. The KVAD1X is the adapter with an SO239 on one end and BNC connection on the other end.
- 8 Inch base loaded PC108 antenna w/ UV Anti-Static Vinyl coated Jacket
- Frequency 26-30 MHz
- 100 watt power rating
- Adjust-A-Match tuning
- Factory tuned, easily field adjusted
- No cutting, just twist adjustment rings to optimize SWR performance
- 3 inch magnet with rubber boot to protect surfaces
- 12 foot coax terminated with PL259 connector- get the KVAD1X (sold separately) for handheld CB units with BNC antenna connection.
- Waterproof assembly
Tip: A PL259 will fit the big screw on connection on the back of most mobile CB radios. A BNC is a push and twist type connector found on most handheld CB Radios. See KVAD1X adapter to make this antenna compatible with your handheld radio.
No posts found