The FireStik Antenna Company delivers with the FireStik R36A 3-Foot RG-8X CB Coax. A perfect jumper cable to connect an SWR meter, power meter or any similar device between your CB antenna and radio.
Twin waterproof PL259 connectors on a 3 foot section of Mini-8 (RG-8X) coax is just the right accessory cable you need to connect your SWR meter to your CB radio and test the antenna connection. Take the guess work out antenna configuration with a heavy-duty 3 foot jumper made by FireStik.
Professionals in the know appreciate the attenuation savings of R-8X coaxial cables and the professional grade PL-259 connectors molded on the R36A guarantee connection to industry standard SO239 connections.
- High Quality and Very Durable
- Less Power Loss then RG58U and A/U
- 3 foot cable length
- Molded Waterproof Connectors
- Eclipses mil-spec performance requirements for mini-8 coax
- Connect SWR meter, Power meters, and other devices in line with CB equipment
Additional Info 1
No posts found