Stryker SR-A10 - 10,000 watt wide band center load 10/11 meter antenna is tunable for 26-30 Mhz band coverage and lights up blue when transmitting. Features a 6 gauge solid copper wire wound coil with 100% silver plating, double walled air-wound outer coil is constructed of high impact mobay termoplastic for ultimate absorbtion of vibration and high impact mobay thermoplastic for ultimate absorption of vibration and protects antenna from harsh elements. Unique design reduces static interference. The heavy duty coil construction along with a 10" stainless steel shaft and 49" stainless steel whip will provide years of trouble free service. 2 year factory warranty.
The Stryker brand is well known in the world of amateur radio, now with the SR-A10 center load antenna that same high quality is available in a true 10,000 watt capable mobile antenna! The design of the Stryker SR-A10 trucker CB antenna is inspired by the U.S. Air Force Thunderbot A-10 Warthog attack plane! Long revered for their rugged, long life, and ability to take the hard knocks, just like the legendary A10; the SR-A10 is guaranteed by Stryker for a full two years.
Solid, dependable, and built for the long haul by Stryker!
- 6 Gauge Solid Copper 100% Silver Plate Wire
- Lights up when transmitting
- 10,000 Watts Power Handling Capability
- Extremely Efficient High "Q" Coil
- Double Wall Coil Cover made from High Impact Mobay Plastic
- Can be Tune for 26 - 30 Mhz
- 10" Stainless Steel Shaft
- 49" Stainless Steel Whip
- Reduced Static Interference
- Standard 3/8" x 24 Thread on Shaft
- 2 Year Warranty
No posts found