Do you have questions?
Check out our Help Center!
CB World Help Center

Cart Checkout Cart Checkout

Product filters Product filters

Two Way


Two Way Radios:

A two-way radio can both transmit and receive. We offer several different Two Way Radios (Walkie Talkies). These awesome radios are can be used for all kinds of different situations including hunting, camping, off-roading, hiking, working, and more!

It is important for you to note that FRS (Family Radio Service) radios do not require a FCC license to operate, however, the GMRS (General Mobile Radio Service) radios do require an FCC license to operate.  You will notice that many of these radios are hybrids (both FRS and GMRS).  Certain channels on these radios are FRS and the other channels are GMRS.  So long as you stay on the FRS channels, you will not need a license to operate the radio.