Drive with confidence - stay connected with a Uniden Bearcat 880 CB radio on the open road! Powerful and ruggedly designed the BC880 sports advanced features and settings to suit any CB user.
The Uniden BC880 is a perfect blend of functionality and style. The BC880 comes with a wide array of features to keep you in touch and informed. This Bearcat CB radio features a sleek face with 7-color LCD display that will match the interiors of modern and older vehicles alike. The advanced features of the Bearcat 880 include a large, easy to read display, weather frequencies, built in SWR, channel scan, and much more. Uniden's six-pin noise canceling microphone will keep the audio crisp and clear with less static. Add a wireless microphone for even more functionality with the Bearcat 880.
NOAA Weather alerts round out the communication capabilities of the Bearcat 880, helping you to stay informed and prepared for anything!
Uniden BC880 Features:
- 40 Channel operation
- Dynamic squelch control
- Mic gain HI/LO button
- RF gain control
- Frequency Counter
- Noise canceling mic with extra-long cord
- Channel indicator
- Instant channel 9/19
- PA/CB switch
- Large digital S/RF/CAL/SWR meter
- Backlit control knobs/buttons
- ANL/Noise Blanking
- 7 color display options
- Easy to read laser etched keys
- Enhanced graphics
- Variable talk back
- Dimmer switch day/night
- NOAA weather channels
- Memory Scan
- Antenna/RF/Voltage indicator
- Wireless mic compatible
- Two year warranty
- This unit has a 2 amp 250V fuse
What's included in the box:
- BC880 CB radio
- CB microphone
- 4 - 6 Pin Microphone Adapter
- Mounting bracket and hardware
- Power cable (2A250V Fuse)
- Owner's manual
- Size: 2.2" H x 7.25" W x 7.5" D (without knobs and jacks)
- This is a standard sized radio. It will install without difficulty in most vehicles that have some room.
- The power cord for this radio is detachable for easy routing.
- This CB radio includes a mounting bracket with two 5mm thumb screws for mounting.
- Looking for a replacement microphone? Check out the BMKG0689001.
- Looking for a power supply? Check out the PS9.
No posts found